Feb 202013

Per the request below from our Papal Coin collector (see Category ‘Papal Coins‘) and a close collaborator who helps me all the time (especially with my book writing), ‘Mark T.‘ — who posts comments, to confuse all, under the cute handle ‘Sergius III‘. [Yes, I know I don’t usually permit aliases that allude to popes, but Mark is special in many ways.]

In other news, last night the ABC Evening News openly speculated that despite the “unwritten rule of no pope from a superpower”, it may be time for an American after all. Primarily, the focus was on O’Malley in Boston (which would be cool…first pope with facial hair since Innocent XII) and only a little bit on Dolan in New York (if it WAS Dolan, I hope he takes the name John XXIV…he reminds me of J23). Not that I’m holding my breath for either…just saying.

JUST A THOUGHT:
You ought to make an entry on your blog, “Ok, who would YOU like to see as pope?” and “What do you think the next pope’s name should be?” Of course, you’ve already seen my comments about the name. Might be fun to see what everyone is thinking….

So here goes.

Kind of similar to request made my Dr. Marko yesterday … and then his request I take it down.

I copied across a few pertinent comments from other posts — made since Feb. 11, 2013.
A bit jumbled in order but it should make sense.
At least now we have a good paper trail.

Just leave comments. They will appear if and when approved.

27 Responses to “Who Would YOU Like To See As The Next Pope? What Name Should He Select?”

1. Angelo Scola as Leo XIV

2. I’ll go with Ravasi. He’s a curialist, and therefore is less susceptible to being controlled by the less savory Curia politicians than some of the provincial neophytes, as he knows the inside game. But unlike many in the Curia, his hands are relatively clean with regard to the scandal and shame of recent years. And he’s a happy warrior – a pleasant face for a troubled church, one as comfortable with secular intellectuals as he is with his brother Princes. In short, he’s good copy for the Western press. He plays well in furthering the New Evangelization, as well.

As for the name – I don’t really care, so long as its not Benedict or John Paul. Any pope who chose Peter would earn my esteem as an epic troll. I’d love to see a Cornelius II, in honor of the first gentile convert to the Church, but I suppose that’s unlikely.

3. I think I’m gonna go with Oulette this time out. Of course, I was pulling for Arinze in 2005, and we all know how that went, so what do I know? My guess–and that’s all it is–is that the Conclave will go for someone who is at least in his mid/late 60s, maybe early 70s. The old adage about the conclave picking a Holy Father, not an Eternal Father (which I think someone quipped at the 1903 conclave after Leo XIII died) still applies…

They’ll pick someone who is of European ancestry (though I still think having a pope from sub-Saharan Africa would send a tremendous message to the world), but maybe 2013 is the year for someone from the New World, and Oulette fits that nicely. Sure, from my comments above you can see I like both O’Malley and Dolan, but I very seriously doubt the conclave would pick an American in any case.

4. Names…I mentioned this on the Papam blog, but I’ll repeat here. Trying to be lighthearted here, so hopefully no one will take offense… šŸ˜‰

In the last 240 years, we’ve have 7 popes named Pius, so it’s time to give that one a rest. And in the last 55 years, nearly every pope has either been John or Paul or both, so let’s forget that/those too.

So here are my top choices:
    1. Mark II. Sure, it’s my first name, but it’s been nearly 1,700 years since we’ve had one. While Mark is indeed a derivative of the Roman god of war, I seriously doubt the electors would care about that. Besides Mark was the name of one of the four evangelists too. I mean really—23 Johns and only one Mark? Not fair!

2. Andrew. Another ‘not fair’. His brother Peter is the archetype, but no pope has ever been named for the apostle Andrew? C’mon! The fact that Andrew is also my middle name might make me slightly biased….Besides, Andrew should delight (or maybe enrage) the Orthodox…

3. Stephen. A perfectly good name; my own brother, my brother-in-law, and a bunch of friends are all named Stephen. Yet we haven’t had a pope named that since the 11th Century. And let’s once-and-for-all drop the goofy double-numbering nonsense, legitimize “Pope-Elect” Stephen II (4 days in March 752), and go straight on to Stephen XI, and be done with it!

4. Clement. Sure, I know Clement XIV put the Jesuits out of business in 1773, but they got over it, and so should the Conclave.

5. Boniface. If there ever was a name ripe for rehabilitation, it’s Boniface. The last two (VIII and IX) basically sucked, so any pope who took that name doesn’t have to worry about trying to fill too-big shoes. And the fact that we haven’t had one in over 600 years should also work in its favor….

6. Celestine. Sure, this is the name of the second-to-last pope to resign, but at least St. Celestine V had the common sense to realize he was out of his depth, and bailed accordingly. A few of his successors in the succeeding centuries should’ve taken a page from that book!! That his departure paved the way for Boniface VIII should in no way be held against the name…

5. Submitted on 2013/02/11 at 4:34 pm

My money is on Ouellet. Neither too young nor too old, not European but of European stock, North American but Canadian, not Latino but with Latin American influence. Could be the perfect compromise candidate.

6. Submitted on 2013/02/16 at 9:07 am

Very interesting, indeedā€¦particularly I am glad to read that Bertone seems to be no serious candidate for succession. I remember that a couple of weeks ago in this blog I already remarked that Bertone was too close to the actual pope for having chances to be elected his successor. I am also aware that there are some who compare BertoneĀ“s relationship to Ratzinger with RatzingerĀ“s relationship to Wojtylaā€¦and quite often it was stated that Ratzinger was elected exactly for the reason to assure continuity. However, there is a big, if not to say a crucial difference ā€“ as a cardinal Ratzinger always had been aware of his position # 2 while Bertone step by step seemed to prepare a takeover by feeling himself already as the ,pope behind the popeĀ“ā€¦hereby I even think that in the whole scenario of BenedictĀ“s retirement Bertone played a quite similar role to the infamous Cardinal Benedetto Caetani (also known as Boniface VIII) who in 1294 influenced Celestine V to resign.
    As for the candidates like Ouellet, Scola, Ravasi and Rodriguez Maradiaga nothing needs to be said, hopefully one of them will manage to convince his colleagues to elect him.
    No one of the Spaniards here listed would be a good choice: Calling Canizares Llovera the ,Siri of todayĀ“ to my opinion is quite unfair to Siriā€¦certainly, both can be called ,arch-conservativeĀ“ which is undoubtedly true but it may not be forgotten that Siri was a charismatic man with personality while Canizares Llovera (despite his quite ,youngĀ“ age) is only a kind of a pre-conciliar reactionary. Maybe because of his age Abril y Castello seems to be a ,top transitional candidateĀ“ but to be honest ā€“ he in fact is a pallid curialist who most probably would be unable to cope with the papal office in all its dimensions.
    Concerning Amato and Sandri it can be said that both of them are representants of the Vatican nomenclature, the one even being a ,curialistsĀ“ curialistĀ“ā€¦I have my serious doubts if such a choice can be acceptable to the whole of the electorsĀ“ assembly, even if we concede that compared to other conclaves the cardinals are much more conservative. To my opinion the probable objection that also Ratzinger when being elected was an exponent of the Roman Curia is not to compare because there were different reasons to vote for him ā€“ certainly, on the one hand he per his office had been for more than two decades the ,Great InquisitorĀ“ but on the other hand he was known as a leading theologian. Sandri besides being an essential part of the curial system did never distinguish himself in other ecclesiastical spheres of activity so that under the next pope he most probably would be a competent Secretary of State ā€“ this may be his real vocation.
    Vingt-Trois and Schƶnborn: Even if they may be apt candidates I think that there is a fundamental ,problemĀ“ with them ā€“ if the cardinals once more opt for a pope who is not Italian then I rather think that in such a case they would prefer the ,American solutionĀ“, thus electing either Ouellet or a candidate from Latin America. Maybe in his colleaguesĀ“ eyes Schƶnborn has another ,defectĀ“ā€¦there will be certainly those who after a German pope do not have the intention to elect another ,GermanicĀ“ one ā€“ I am quite sure that among the other cardinals some are not fully aware that Schƶnborn in fact is Austrian.

7. Submitted on 2013/02/15 at 12:01 pm

Anura

I just noticed that Cardinals Ouellet, Turkson, Bertone and Scola were all created at the same consistory on October 21st 2003 (John Paul II last). Pope John Paul II created 231 cardinals over 9 consistories. 2003 was his last. Even though created the same day their seniority is different. Bertone is a cardinal bishop , Scola was #209 and 62 years old, Turkson #219 and was 55 years old, and Ouellet #227 and 59 years old (only 4 others were created by JP2 after him)

-Ratzinger was created at an out of the ordinary consistory (Paul VI last) of only 4 cardinals and second to last created by Paul VI (142 out of 143)

-Montini might have found himself in the same consistory of 1953 (Pius XII last) with Siri and Roncalli, but refused. And then was the very first created by John XXIII. He even got votes as a bishop

These could be seen as efforts to elevate a successor at the end of a Pontificate. So I looked the Benedicts last and the only name in there that has ever been mentioned is Cardinal Tagle and he is listed at 16 to 1 . I know heā€™s a longshot, but, there has been a trend in the past. Will it continue?

Now Anura Iā€™m only kidding so donā€™t get all worked up telling me Iā€™m out of my mind mentioning Tagle. Iā€™m just mentioning something I noticed.

8. Submitted on 2013/02/14 at 6:05 pm

Maybe it is possible that I have a complete different understanding of a ,compromise candidateĀ“ but I firmly believe that somebody like Canizares Llovera is light-years away from being such a manā€¦this cardinal is a undoubtedly clear exponent of the conservatives within the Roman Curia, thus also indulging in celebrating the Tridentine Mass and in wearing the cappa magna. I only ask myself how he should be chosen as a ,compromiseĀ“ solutionā€¦as far as I know the essential feature of a compromise candidate is to be the least common denominator for all those present ā€“ Canizares Llovera definitely does not correspond to this task.
    IF the cardinals really are determined to search a compromise solution because Bertone, Scola and Ouellet will not be able to find a majority (to be honest, I am expecting exactly such a development) then time has come to bring into the discussion names like Dionigi Tettamanzi, Ennio Antonelli, Claudio Hummes, Jorge Mario Bergoglio or probably even Oscar Rodriguez Maradiaga and Gianfranco Ravasiā€¦maybe there are a few more names. Anyway, all these men have one thing in common ā€“ they ARE so called ,compromise candidatesĀ“; the election of one of them really could be considered as a positive result of the conclave to come.

9. Submitted on 2013/02/16 at 9:03 pm

Prospero ā€“ Itā€™s true that Canizares Llovera is a conservative, but when I say thereā€™s going to be a compromise candidate, I donā€™t mean a compromise between the liberal and conservative wings ā€“ thatā€™s not the dynamicā€¦ the liberals arenā€™t in the running at all. The compromise is going to be between those who seek to expand the church (the John Paul II loyalists led by Cardinal Re) and those who seek to focus inward (personified by Cardinal Bertone). I see Canizares Llovera as being strategically placed between these two main factions, and probably the only Cardinal who would be suitable to both.

If I could be a fly on the wall and follow one Cardinal around in this conclave, I think it would be Cardinal Re. If we were making anaologies to US politics here, Re would be James Bakerā€¦. he is by far the saviest political figure in the room. Heā€™s not going to be Pope himself, but I think he would very much like to be the Popemaker. I think he has set up Ouellet as a stalking horse for Tettamanzi.

10. Submitted on 2013/02/16 at 9:29 pm

I havenā€™t got all of the numbers yet, but I see the conclave breaking down into the following factions:

1. John Paul II Loyalists (led by Cardinal Re) ā€“ the strongest single faction
    2. Pius IX Internalists (led by Cardinal Bertone)
    3. Liberals
    4. Benedict XVI Center-Right Moderates

The JPII Loyalists will put Ouellet forward as their candidate, while Bertone will join with the liberals to make a coalition. These two candidates will cancel each other out (as per Reā€™s plan), and the JPII faction will support Tettamanzi as their second choice. When Bertoneā€™s candidacy fails, the liberals will expect to nominate their first pick to head the coalition, which will drive the moderates to support the JPII faction. I think this was Reā€™s plan all along. Tettamanzi will come close to being elected, but not close enough. This will lead to a situation where the liberals doggedly stick to their candidate while Tettamanzi steadily loses support ā€“ a classic impasse. Bertoneā€™s faction will grow frustrated with the liberal inransigence and the coalition will fray, but thereā€™s no way they will support Tettamanzi. The search for a compromise candidate will begin, at which point Canizares Lloveraā€™s name will be put forward to oppose the liberal candidate. Canizares Llovera represents a small mini faction of conservative Cardinals (numbering perhaps no more than 3-4) who are mid-way between the Re and Bertone factions.

11. Submitted on 2013/02/18 at 7:10 am

I want to correct and firm up some of what I said above ā€“ I donā€™t think Tettamanzi will be Reā€™s second (true) pick ā€“ heā€™s a bit out of his prime. I think Reā€™s game is to play Ouellet off against Bertone and then clear the way for Sepe.

Here are the numbers I promised earlier:

1. John Paul II Loyalists (led by Cardinal Re): 36
    2. Pius IX Internalists (led by Cardinal Bertone): 15
    3. Liberals: 32
    4. Benedict XVI Moderates: 32

That leaves 3 (including Canizares Llovera) who could go either way between Bertoneā€™s or Reā€™s candidate, but under no circumstance would support or be supported by the Liberals. Bertone will get Liberal support to block Ouellet and Re has enough support to block Bertone. Once Bertone falls, the Liberals as the dominant bloc in the coalition, will demand their candidate (Braz de Aviz?) will be put forward to oppose Sepe. There will be a lot of black smoke and then some member of the moderates will suggest that Canizares Llovera would make a good Popeā€¦ the Liberals will say ā€œAre you kidding?ā€, but Bertone will find him acceptable and Re will find him acceptable, and voilaā€¦Habeas Papum.

I suggested the name James because weā€™ve never had a Pope by that name, so it would signal the beginning of a new era at the end of a contentious conclave. Additionally, the new Pope would be Spanish, and James is the patron Saint of Spain. But most important of all, there were two Apostles named James ā€“ James the Greater, who travelled the farthest of the original Apostles (thus appealing to the John Paul II loyalists), and James the Lesser, who, as the brother of Christ, was charged with renewing the Church from within at Jerusalem, which would appeal to Bertoneā€™s faction.

12. Submitted on 2013/02/18 at 7:38 am

Anura ā€“ Ravasi is too close to the current Pope, although I can certainly see him as the one who suggests Canizares Llovera in much the same way Cardinal Konig suggested Cardinal Wojtyla in 1978. I think Antonelli would be anathema to the John Paul II faction, but I could see him as a potential Liberal candidate to challenge Sepe. (Admittedly, heā€™s not a hard Liberalā€¦ but heā€™s much closer to that end of the spectrum than he is to the John Paul II wing.)

13. Submitted on 2013/02/18 at 5:19 pm

Prospero,

Thank you for your comments. I would like to respond, briefly, to a couple of points you made. Whatever role Bertone played in this resignation, I doubt he will end up the same as Caetani. I do not see enough size to the Bertone camp. Too many resented him before Vatileaks, and what was exposed therein did him no favors. I do not see Bertone as the next Pope. Having said that, what do any of us really know? Only the 117 Cardinals in Conclave really know what is going on. But in my best educated estimation, Bertone does not have the votes to be Pope.

The comparison between Siri and Canizares-Llovera was that of where they fall on the continuum. It had nothing to do with personality. Both fill the role of Arch-Conservative of the College. Regarding Amato and the ā€œCurialists Curialistā€ comment. That was just a statement of observation. I am aware that the idea of one so steeped in Rome might not be palatable to the College as a whole (particularly among the Residential Cardinals). But there are many Curial and Retired Curial Cardinals in the College to whom Amato might seem a great choice. Thus, his placement on my list.

Lastly concerning Vingt-Trois and Schonborn. I agree that if the Cardinals stay away from Italy the next Pope is likely from the Americas. However, I stated very clearly in my assessment that if the Cardinals want to stay in Europe, but NOT go Italian, Vingt-Trois and Schonborn are two leading candidates.

14. Submitted on 2013/02/18 at 6:27 pm

@ Cordelier
    Would you please explain what RavasiĀ“s alleged closeness to Benedict XVI has to do with the cardinalĀ“s presumed comitment for Canizares Llovera in the conclave to come ? Trust me, I am also awaiting the election of a compromise candidate rather than one of those who have been hailed as super papabili during the last two or three years. But the intransigent Canizares Llovera certainly is not the man for such a jobā€¦in the course of our discussions the parallel between the Spaniard and Cardinal Siri was mentioned a couple of times. During the two conclaves in 1978 Siri allegedly got a solid amount of votes in the first ballots for being the leader of the archconservative factionā€¦but then the greater number of his adherents found it appropriate to join a candidate who could be accepted by a solid majority.
    A quite similar scenario may happen in the conclave to come ā€“ during the first ballot(s) certainly there will be those voting for Bertone, for Ouellet and most probably for Scola..but as I already said it is highly debatable if one of them will come through by lacking the support of the other respective factions. And, to say it once again ā€“ the search for a compromise candidate who has to be elected by at least 79 cardinals most probably will not concern somebody like Canizares Llovera who (and I am using now your schedule) from the very beginning of the conclave for a group of 60 to 65 electors will be out of the question. Supposing that most of the cardinals are conscious of their responsibility towards the future of the Church I hope that your expectation of the SpaniardĀ“s election will be nothing else than (hereby using our hostĀ“s famous words) ,watching for flying pigsĀ“.

15. Can I just add, as I have said many times before, that the Next Pope will not have a beard.

16. The next pope should be a person born in the 1940s, who combines both recent or current pastoral leadership (not like Ratzinger who was a diocesan archbishop more then in the Curia for more than twenty years) and closeness to the Curia. By closeness I mean either membership in the Curia or geographical closeness i.e. being Italian. This means Scola (not in the Curia but Italian) or Ouellet.
    It is even possible that Scola and Ouellet get the largest and the second largest number of votes in the first ballot (in the afternoon). What will happen during the night, in private talks? Will they meet? Could anyone of them withdraw in favor of the other? In that case the conclave will we very short.
    On the other hand, the kingmakers Re and Bertone would produce a stalemate between Scola and Ouellet and produce a third, fourth, fifth candidate.
    And so… i already come short of the candidates with the preferred features.
    Bagnasco? Someone on this blog claimed him to be fractious and quarrelsome. Jealousy on the part of other Italians.
    Ravasi? No pastoral experience. Canizares? He has served as a bishop, but only several years as an archbishop of Toledo, of the see that brings more prestige than importance.
    Antonelli? Too old.
    Turkson? Only in case of a very, very long conclave (I totally agree with Anura’s notions of the Obama effect).
    In case of a curial compromise candidate, I see Mauro Piacenza in front of Ravasi, Canizares, Turkson or Amato.
    A “foreign” archbishop, but with curial experience? Ranjith? I doubt it.
    A Latin American? Rodriguez Maradiaga was papabile in 2005. Is he so brilliant?
    I would expect Scola as Leo XIV after 3-4 ballots. Gregory is my second name pick, John the third one.

17. I think these will be Cardinal Tauran’s words: “Annuntio vobis gaudium magnum; habemus Papam: Eminentissimum ac Reverendissimum Dominum, Dominum Ioannem Franciscum, Sanctae Romanae Ecclesiae Cardinalem Ravasi, qui sibi nomen imposuit Pauli Septimi”.

I would like a name never used, though: Luke

18. Do you know what would be a REALLY COOL, Hip, 21st century name: Lando II.
    Th last papal name NOT to have been reused.
    Cheers.

19. I have posted my list. No Africans. No bearded one. No Americans.

1. Lords Bertone/Ouellet
    3. Tettamanzi
    4. Scola
    5. Lord, Lord Schornborn.

As I write this, it hit me like a TON of bricks. While the clowns in Rome go around butchering, hacking, mangling, misinterpreting and loopholing UDG, they might as well just change the ‘gang rules’ (since that is what Lombardi seems to say it has become) to allow for a Pope and Vice Pope, with them alternating every year. Then we have PERFECT solution. Lords Bertone/Ouellet.

Thanks. Cheers.

20. 1. Scola
    2. Ouellet
    3. Antonelli/Tettamanzi
    5. Rodriguez Maradiaga/Bergoglio

21. Aw, c’mon Anura….we haven’t had a pope with facial hair since Innocent XII died in 1700. After 313 years, maybe it’s time for the beards to make a comeback!

At the risk of flogging a dead horse (above) about Boniface, I should say that the last THREE popes named Boniface sucked. There having been no ‘legitimate’ Boniface VII, the antipope Boniface VII (974, 984-985) was probably even worse than VIII or IX. And poor Boniface VI was caught up in all the post-Formosus shenanigans of the 896-898 period.

Not exactly a sterling track-record for popes or antipopes named Boniface…. Which makes it an ideal choice! šŸ˜€

22. Ok, my first comment in this blog, though Anura posted some observations on Spanish names a few months ago. Here are my two cents:
    Since Spanish-speakers are the largest group among Roman Catholics, and adding the closely-related Portuguese speakers (the two languages are mutually intelligible, at least in writing) they probably form a majority, it is high time to elect someone from those parts of the world. I cannot see any of the cardinals from Spain or Portugal being elected, certainly not Canizares Llovera. But Latin America does offer some good choices:
    – Rodriguez Maradiaga from Honduras is my favorite, pastoral, multilingual, intelligent and charismatic. Problem is that he was too visible in the early years after being named Cardinal and may be too moderate. Recently he has kept a rather low profile and may emerge as a compromise candidate.
    – More probable is pseudo-Latin American and Anura’s favorite, Ouellet. Speaks Spanish perfectly and spent many years in Colombia. But he is so visible that the old conclave adage of “he who goes in as a pope, comes out as a cardinal” may apply. Plus, he is far on the conservative side and not so popular in his own country.
    – If I had to bet, I would go for Sandri. He is Latin American, but also Italian enough to get the vote of Italian cardinals. In addition, Sandri got good marks for handling the curia when he was the sostituto during JPII and has managed to stay away from the current scandals. This may endear him with a few Europeans. I also just read somewhere that he is an old friend of NY’s Dolan, who may be able to convince a few other US cardinals.

AS TO THE NAME:
    Marc, John, Andrew, just please not James. This would be a linguistic disaster, given that James is translated very differently in many languages: Jacques in French, Giacomo in Italian, Jakob in German (which is also Jacob in English), Tiago in Portuguese, and Santiago in Spanish, which already incorporates “San” the Spanish particle for Saint. (Saint even before being sanctified…)

23. An accusation against Ravasi’s deputy. Regardless of whether the alegations are true and of Ravasi even being capable of covering anything, this might be a blow to his election.

24. A chance to vote? Well, not quite, but there is a Smartphone App out there called Vote Your Pope. It lists several of the front-runners
    Sandri
    Braz de Aviz
    Dolan
    Ouellet
    Ravasi
    Scherer
    Schƶnborn
    Scola
    Tagle
    Turkson

along with a country, age, photo and a brief discussion of their chances…along with a button to “vote” for your “candidate”. Records the vote. You can vote as many times as you want, but only once per session. Something fun to goof around with.

25. My preferences:

1. Llovera
    2. Burke
    3. Bagnasco

I would prefer the one elected take the name, Michael I.

The Archangel served humbly, but is willing — and able — to fight the dragon.

26. Sorry. You got it wrong (again). My current wife is an atheist. Always has been. 100% American. From Maine. Father was a lobsterman. One of my ex-wives and one of long term live-in girlfriends were Catholic. Yes, you should blush. How many wives have YOU had? Why is that? I was born a Buddhist, meaning an Heathen. I am no longer a Buddhist. So I am a born again Heathen. Since I interact politely with folks like you and now always use a knife and fork when I eat, I call myself reformed; so I am now a reformed, born-again Heathen. So, I am sorry. You should blush. You were wrong on all counts. Also, I was thinking. You promoting an African black pope. I know you are super-educated, nearly as rich as the pope, rub shoulders, daily, with the ultra rich and famous and an expert on ‘Brazilians’ can you please, Andrea, answer these three very simple questions with a simple ‘Yes’ or ‘No’:
    1/ Have you ever sat down together and had dinner with a black person? Just you and one or more black people? You having dinner in a restaurant with 300 people and getting served my a Moroccan does not count.
    2/ Have YOU ever been in a motor car (that drives) with a black person?
    3/ IF I asked, could you give me the name of 1 black person who would claim that he/she was a friend of yours?
    OK. Now I am blushing. And that takes some doing.
    Cheers. PAX. Anura

27. Mark, I mean Sergius,
    Did YOU know that it was a pope that PUT an end to men wearing hat? Look it up.
    Gillette, Wilkinson & Philips have given KfC billions to make sure that it is a clean haven Pope.
    Catholic women are MORTIFIED. They are worried sick that they will get thigh burn and start walking funny.
    Cheers. Anura

Rss Feed Tweeter button Facebook button Technorati button Reddit button Myspace button Linkedin button Webonews button Delicious button Digg button Stumbleupon button Newsvine button